We understand that raising kids, working a job, and balancing the rest of your life is a hefty full-time job in itself! Giving your child an incredible birthday party shouldn’t be a chore, but something to look forward to. And not just any regular old party will do...
Hiring a company that would put in as much effort as you put into your career, your home, your child, and your husband would not only save you time from having to come up with your own entertainment, but would ensure that your guests have an unforgettable party experience!
That’s why we created Spy Birthday. One of the hottest themes for today’s kids parties, a spy-themed event will be sure to wow your guests – both kids and adults! Our company takes care of everything from professional entertainers, custom invitations, ‘secret agent’ gadgets, themed goodie bags, and so much more.
We Will Send You Our Free, Spy-Themed Invitations By Mail
You’ll receive our colour-printed invitations in your mailbox. All you have to do is fill in the blanks, and have your child pass them out to the other kids!
Sit Back And Relax As We Entertain Your Guests With A Thrilling 2 Hour Spy Mission
Your child and guests will become team leaders in numerous spy-related team games, and will get to use top secret spy gadgets. They’ll feel like 007, Mi7, and spies in all of their favorite action movies!
- Test each other using our own, custom built lie detector. (We often get mothers trying to buy one from us!)
- How to send secret messages… through morse code!
- How to overcome an electro shock!
- How to train yourself to remember almost anything… instantly! (works great in the classroom too!)
- How to use a laser, and other espionage-related spy gadgets!
Everyone Will Get A Secret Agent ID
Each guest will receive a laminated Secret Agent ID with their photo and name.
You’ll find your kid bragging to all of his friends at school the next day as he shows off his cool new ID!
Thank Your Guests For Coming With Pre-Prepared Spy-Themed Goodie Bags
Don’t let your guests forget what a wonderful time they had at your party by giving each of them a goodie bag they can play with for days after.
- Secret Agent Passport with visas, stamps, and room for their photo and name.
- 3D Paper Glasses.
- Small book, “How To Become A Real Spy”
- Helicopter balloon toy
- Morse Code Alphabet Card
- Spy-themed bag, with room to add any extra fruits, or sweets, you’d like for your guests
Only £3 per bag, for all items
Put Your Worries To Rest With Our Professional Entertainers And Management
Spy Birthday works hard to ensure our events are of the highest quality. After each party, we send a questionnaire to our customers that allows them to rate our performance.
Why Choose Us?
- Pre-made, colour-printed invitations mailed to your home For free
- Entertainer(s) will come to you (inside M25 ring) For free
- Flexible date change (one time) For free
- Full-Deposit Refund (if more than 30 days left before the party) For free
- 100% Happiness-Guarantee *
- Our attentive management team works with you to accommodate any needs you might have regarding your party
How Much Will It Cost?
Read What Our Past Customers Have To Say...
A couple of pointers maybe for the future…
The entertainers were polite and professional although i think for eighteen 6 years olds i believe you may be better suited to having an entertainer that could take more control? The spy party concept is super, however i think for a large party of youngsters the party needs to be thought out a little differently? i think it would have been better to have 1 entertainer doing the ‘spy bits’ and maybe the other entertainer could have been occupying the other children as they were getting bored waiting for the use of the lie detector and laser etc etc…. I am pleased that we used and experienced your services, thank you.
Yes we enjoyed the event. My son and his friends had a really good time.
We were happy with the entertainers performance, skill and knowledge. He was really good at managing the children and keeping their interest.
Just a couple of minor suggestions for future reference: on our invitations that were sent to us by you it said bring a photo for your spy ID and all of the children did and we're excited about receiving it. I asked our entertainer at the end and he said we were not able to have them as these were in the party bags that we hadn't gone for. It was my misunderstanding but I wish this hadn't been mentioned on the invites that were sent to us. Could there be 2 different types of invites according to whether you are requesting party bags or not. Some of the children were a little dissapointed by this. Also could the entertainer carry a receipt book, so that you have evidence that you have paid them.
- Were you happy with the entertainer’s performance, skill and
knowledge? Very good and had the kids captivated.
- Is there anything we could do better in future? No
- Would you be happy for us to pass on your contact details (email or telephone) to parents who ask us for a testimonial? Yes
Contact Us Now To Reserve Your Date
Please contact us now (even if there is plenty of time before the date of your party) by filling out the form above, or by calling us at +44 20 3322 6619. As our parties are quite popular, spots tend to fill up fast, and we might not have a free spot for your child’s party. It’s always disappointing when a child wants a spy party, and we cannot fit in a party because we are out of entertainers for the day.